Friday, June 27, 2008

Fic: Werewolves: The Beginning



Title: Werewolves: The Beginning
Author's Dee and Ginny [info]2wingsnuts
Disclaimer: Not real. A complete AU.
Warnings: AU, Werewolves, RPS, Slash, lots of sex
Teams: Detroit Red Wings, Buffalo Sabres
Pairing: Henrik Zetterberg/Ryan Miller, Steve Yzerman/Brendan Shanahan
Rating: FRAO
Summary: New werewolves Ryan learns about Werewolf society and meets someone special.
Author's Notes: For Kathie and Mer. Because they like the series and encourage the bunnies.



"Hank," Brendan greeted as he stuck his head in the doorway. "I brought a new werewolf to meet you."

"Is this the one that you turned?" Hank asked with a soft sigh. "How's he adjusting?"

"Pretty good for a teenager," Brendan replied. "Just like I knew he would. Hank, meet Ryan. Ryan meet Hank - I mean, Alpha Zetterberg."

"You're my age," Ryan stated in shock. "I thought you were older."

"I've been a werewolf for a long time," Hank said with a soft smile. "Just call me Hank."

"But you're the Alpha," Ryan protested.

"Which means you have to do what he says," Brendan told him. "So call him Hank."

"Please," Hank said with a small shrug. "I'm Hank, mostly."

"He's still getting used to being in charge," Brendan said in a loud whisper. "He's only been the Alpha for a few years."

Hank rolled his eyes. "You don't get respect by being an asshole," he said and poked Brendan's arm. "You should know that."

"If you didn't respect me, I wouldn't be your second," Brendan said cheekily. He patted Ryan's shoulder. "Stay. Talk. You'll be fine," he promised him and disappeared out the door.

"Ryan," Hank said again as he stood and held out his hand. "I'm glad to meet you. Has Brendan given you everything you need? Do you have any questions?"

"I..." Ryan swallowed and shook Hank's hand. "I can't believe you're my age."

Hank laughed. "Sorry," he shrugged, meet Ryan's gaze and smiled.

"It's just, Brendan said he was taking me to see the leader of all of the werewolves and I pictured someone old." He blushed. "Maybe I should shut up now?"

"Of course not," Hank assured him. "You're here so I can get to know you. Do you have any questions?"

"How long have you been the Alpha?"

"I've been in training to be the alpha for ten years and the actual alpha for three," Hank replied. "I've been a werewolf since I was very young. My father was the Alpha until he retired to spend more time with his Pack."

"His Pack? That's mates and their Puppies?" Ryan asked uncertainly. Brendan had tried to explain werewolf culture to him, but it had been a quick explanation and he was still trying to get it to make sense.

"Yes," Hank encouraged. "My father's mate and their Puppies," he explained. "He spent all his time here. I spend more time playing hockey than I do in this building." Hank laughed warmly. "I've caught a lot of grief for not fulfilling my duties as the Alpha because of my love for hockey but luckily most of the ruling Council are hockey players."

"Best game there is," Ryan said immediately.

Hank's eyes lit up. "You play?"

"Yes, I'm a goalie."

"Center. That's great. We need more hockey players around here." Hank motioned toward the door. "Want to see where we play?"

"You have ice here?" Ryan asked. "Absolutely."

"Come with me," Hank smiled. He motioned Ryan forward, letting his arm rest against the new werewolf's back as he led him down the hallways.

"This place is huge," Ryan commented as he stepped into a large room.

"Of course it is," Hank teased slightly. "Had to make the building big enough to hide our indoor hockey rink."

"How many werewolves play hockey?"

"In the NHL or the world?" Hank asked. He stopped to greet the man walking toward them before leading Ryan on. "Ryan?" he asked when he realized that the other werewolf was staring in shock down the hall.

"Do you know who that was?"

"I'm the Alpha of the werewolves, I hope I do," Hank teased.

"Is he a werewolf?"

"Actually he's a Puppy," Hank replied. "I'll introduce you later," he promised as he opened a door. "Our rink." He spread his arms wide. "What do you think?"

Ryan turned around, gazing at it in wonder. "This is amazing," he whispered.

"What can I say?" Hank laughed. "We like our hockey."

"I can tell, I mean I did just walk by Steve Yzerman," Ryan laughed.

"Steve's a pretty great guy," Hank said. "He's who we send a lot of the new Puppies to, to answer their questions and concern. Do you want to go onto the ice?" he asked.

"I can?" Ryan asked in shock.

"Of course," Hank replied. "Look, you're one of us. Our rink is your rink." His smile softened as he continued to look at Ryan.

Ryan grinned happily at him and stepped into the ice. He grin grew and he knelt down, running the palm of his hand over it. "Listen to you, you beauty," he said softly before looking up at Hank. "This is some great ice that you have."

"It talks to you?" Hank asked.

Ryan blushed and looked away. "Comes with being a goalie, I guess."

Hank laughed lightly. "Goalies are their own breed, I think."

"You wouldn't have any skates, would you?" he asked hopefully. "I'd love to try it out if that was okay."

Hank nodded. "Of course we have skates. Come, I'll take you to the locker room and you can get ready." He smirked. "I'll even skate with you."

"Really?" Ryan asked. He bounced on the balls of his feet. "Cool."

Hank smiled and placed his hand on Ryan's back, guiding the other man to the doorway. "Cool," he echoed and squeezed Ryan's shoulder lightly. "You'll have fun."

"Don't make fun of me," Ryan pouted.

"I'm not," Hank assured him. "The locker room is this way."

"You can be honest with me, I can take it."

"I am being honest," Hank replied. He reached into a locker and tossed a t-shirt at the other man. "Here, something to skate in." Hank grinned and pulled his shirt over his head before pulling on a plain white shirt. "Skates are there," he said and pointed to a cabinet.

"Huh - okay," Ryan said before walking over and picking out a pair of skates. "Get a hold of yourself Miller," he whispered to himself.

"You okay?" Hank curiously asked as he leaned down and tied his skates.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine," Ryan replied, tripping over his words. He flinched slightly and stood. "Ready when you are."

Hank smirked and stood, lifting his arms over his head as he leaned back and stretched. "Ready."

"You're going to kick my ass, aren't you?"

"I never beat my opponents during our first skate," Hank replied with a wink. "If I did, no one would play with me anymore."

Ryan laughed and arched an eyebrow. "Is that a challenge?"

Hank smiled slowly. "You're on. I won't take it easy on you." He reached over and grabbed his stick and puck. "And hopefully you'll still play with me tomorrow."

"I'll play with you any time," Ryan answered immediately.

He grinned. "Really?" he asked and took a step toward Ryan. Hank shook his head once and immediately stepped back. "Show me what you can do when you're not the goalie," he said instead and started toward the ice.

Ryan stared at him for a moment before following him quickly. He grinned and skated a circle around Hank after they stepped onto the ice. "What do you want to see?"

"Everything you can do," Hank replied honestly and moved out, skating his own circle around Ryan.

Ryan nodded once and took off for the puck that he had spotted sitting at center ice.

Hank took off after him, skating quickly as he slid to a halt next to the puck. He smiled. "That it?" he teased.

"Of course not," Ryan told him. He poked the puck between Hank's legs and took off for the other end aiming for the open net.

Hank stood there and watched. "Cute," he finally whispered quietly and took off, scooping the puck out of the empty net and taking off for the other end of the rink at full speed.

Ryan chased after him, a wide grin on his face. He tried to circle wide and threw himself in front of the net to stop the puck.

Hank skidded to a stop and fell, knocking both of them into the net. "Oops," he laughed. "Wasn't expecting to see you there."

"I'm a goalie. It's instinctive," Ryan grinned. His smile slipped a bit as he realized just how close Hank was.

"You're a good goalie." Hank stood and leaned down to pick up his stick and help Ryan to his feet. "Brendan says you're starting college in the fall?" he half asked and glanced at the clock. "Damn, I'm late, like usual. I'll catch you later. Stay and I'll finish your tour when the meeting's over."

"I'll be here," Ryan promised. Hank smiled at him and skated off, leaving Ryan alone on the rink.


~*~*~

Hank returned a few hours later. "Did you have fun while I was gone?" he asked and forced a smile. "Sorry, I really hate these meetings," he explained and offered a real smile.

"I did," Ryan confirmed. "You really have great ice here. It knows that you love it. A few people stopped by but no one could stay long."

"Interesting," Hank replied. "Never knew the ice could talk. What else did it say?" he asked and sat down on the bench.

"You just have to know how to listen," Ryan grinned and sat down next to him.

"I listen but I don't think I can hear the ice," Hank replied and shrugged. "So, you really going off to college?"

"That was my plan," Ryan said. "State accepted me. I've always dreamed of going there. Can I still go?"

"Of course," Hank told him immediately. "None of us will stop you. In fact, I'm probably going to Sweden to play some more hockey." He brushed his fingers against Ryan's. "You never know, I might just stop by and watch you play."

"What about this?" Ryan asked, waving his hand at himself even as he pushed back the wave of desire that Hank's touch caused. "I'm a werewolf."

"I am too," Hank smiled.

Ryan scowled at him. "How do I hide it?"

"It's easy. The only time that it really comes out is during a full moon. Don't shave all the time is my advice and find someone you can sleep with. Someone that won't ask a lot of questions."

"You've got someone like that?"

Hank laughed shortly. "Unfortunately, no. As Alpha, I can't. Too many eyes on me. I have mastered the art of jacking off though," he replied. "Sorry, you probably didn't want to know that."

Ryan cursed to himself as he felt his face flush. "Damn," he said, licking him lips. "That's just hot," he admitted.

Hank smiled. "Yeah I had to do something," he replied. "I can't really sleep around. I imagine you'd be hot too," he pointed out.

"I can understand politics and all," Ryan said before continuing hesitantly. "What about with someone that's new and wouldn't go bragging to everyone that they were sleeping with the Alpha?"

Hank smiled. "You have no idea who I am," he replied. "I could be some crazy freak."

"I'm the crazy freak," Ryan retorted. "Goalie, remember? Just think about it."

"I will," Hank promised. "I should change, you too, and we'll finish your tour."

"Okay." Ryan grinned and hurried off.

Hank watched him leave and sighed slightly. It was tempting to sleep with him. He sighed again as he wondered about the consequences. "Sometimes being the Alpha sucks," he muttered.

"Sometime you need to suck," a voice replied from behind him.

"Brendan! Damn, you scared the crap outta me," Hank gasped.

"He's hot. He's willing. Go for it," Brendan said and shrugged. "When was the last time you had sex?" When Hank didn't respond, he laughed. "My point exactly. He's willing to be quiet about it and he wants you. Go in that locker room and give that man a kiss that will melt his helmet. I'll keep everyone out."

Hank thought about it for a long minute before nodding. He stood and walked into the locker room. "Ryan," he greeted and grabbed the goalie's arm, pulling the two of them close. "I thought," he told him and pressed their lips together in a quick kiss.

Ryan stared at him for a second before grinning pulling Hank closer for another, deeper kiss.

"You sure you want this?" Hank asked and backed him against the lockers. "You gave me an offer I'd be stupid to turn down, I just need to know you're sure."

"Positive," Ryan said. He nipped lightly at Hank's lower lip. "I'm absolutely positive."

"God you probably think I'm easy," Hank laughed and leaned down to kiss Ryan's neck before sucking lightly underneath the other man's ear.

"I'm not sure I want to know what you think of me," Ryan said, a low growl coloring his voice.

Hank pulled back and blinked. "You're right. We really shouldn't," he muttered and stepped back. "I can't. Too many rules. Too many eyes," he said and stepped farther back. "I'm sorry."

"We should," Ryan told him before looking down and taking a step back. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't push."

Hank started to reach for him before pulling his hand back and running it through his hair. "Don't be. God, I want to do this too much." He sighed deeply. "I can't just sleep around."

"How about...Hank, would you be interested in going out with me?" he slowly asked. "No sex involved, just a date. If more happens, then you're not sleeping around."

"A date?" Hank asked. "I'd love to."

"You sound surprised," Ryan remarked.

"I'm not," Hank assured him quickly. "I really would love to go on a date with you."

"Excellent. Tomorrow?" Ryan asked and bounced slightly. "In case you have plans for tonight and all."

"I don't - wait, it's Wednesday, isn't it?" Hank sighed. "I have another meeting tonight. Tomorrow is good. Meet me here?"

"Here this building or here this locker room?" Ryan asked.

"This locker room's fine. I can take a shower before we go," he replied and smiled.

"Good luck at your meeting," Ryan told him. "I'll go and let you get to this one on time. I'll meet you here at seven." He smiled, leaned forward and kissed Hank's cheek before stepping out of the room, disappearing from Hank's sight in seconds.

"That was stupid."

Hank jumped and swore loudly. "Dammit Steve! Where were you hiding?"

"I wasn't hiding," Steve told him calmly. "You were just preoccupied."

"What was stupid?" Hank demanded. "You know that I can't sleep around. Besides, I have a date. I haven't had a date in..." he trailed off and pretended to count. "Never," he finally finished. "So what's so stupid about this?"

"You let him leave," Steve answered as he pulled his skates from his locker.

"I had to. You know what happened last time I gave in and just slept with someone."

"First, that was a one time thing based on your choice was a complete asshole, you were just too young to know better. Second, Ryan wouldn't be like that."

"How do you know?" Hank demanded.

Steve handed Hank his skates. "Skate with me and we'll talk."

"I have a meeting I need to get to."

"When was the last time you were on time for one? Besides Brendan can handle it. Put on your skates and we'll talk."

Hank stared at him for a long moment before leaning down and putting on his skates. "Talk," he told the other man before stepping onto the ice.

Steve didn't answer, simply skated toward the center of the ice. "You're the one that needs to talk," he said when Hank caught up with him.

Hank looked around and sighed. "What do you want me to say? That I wanted him? I did. I do. God, I want him more than I've ever wanted anyone or anything. I just don't want to go through that again and I don't want to drag Ryan through it either." He ran his fingers through his hair. "I should just stay away from him."

"Maybe," Steve agreed. He dug a loose puck from a corner and passed it to Hank.

"What do you mean maybe?" Hank scowled, reaching for the puck that had nearly gone past him.

"You're right. You're the Alpha. You have too many things to do to worry about yourself. I'm sure Brendan will agree."

Hank forced a laugh. "Brendan would kick my ass for not sleeping with him when he all but offered himself to me."

"Then go out with him. Nothing bad will happen." Steve smiled. "The worst thing that could happen is you'll fall in love."

Hank laughed. "Yeah, like that'll happen."

"You never know," Steve said simply and stole the puck from him.

"Love or lust?" Hank asked.

"You are too young to be worrying about things like that," Steve replied with a smile. "Go to your meeting. Go buy new clothes and plan what you're going to do with Ryan tomorrow. And you better not back out on this date," he warned.

"What if --"

"If you back out, it's not Brendan that I'll send after you," Steve warned him.

He sighed. "Fine. Thanks Steve," he replied and skated toward the locker room. "I'll tell Bren that you're down here."

"Have fun," Steve called after him. He smiled softly as the door closed behind him. The young ones always thought they knew what was best.

~*~*~

Hank stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the hot shower.

"You're going to have fun," he told himself as he reached for the shampoo.

"A lot of fun," the voice behind him promised.

"Ryan!" he gasped. "You're early." He reached for a towel.

"You're running late," Ryan teased. "I'll just wait out there."

Hank nodded as he felt his cock stir. "Okay, I'll be out in a minute."

Ryan grinned at him and sauntered out.

"The new ones aren't supposed to be this forward," Hank muttered. He worked hard to ignore the voice in his head that pointed out he wouldn't like Ryan as much as he did if he was like most new werewolves.

A few minutes later he was pulling a clean shirt on as he stepped into the locker room. "You ready?" he asked as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Where would you like to go?"

"I'm not sure," Ryan admitted. "I was thinking somewhere quiet?"

Hank smiled. "I know the perfect place," he replied and took Ryan's arm, guiding the other man out of the locker room.

Ryan followed closely, bumping into him occasionally as they walked through the building. He focused on trying to ignore Hank's scent, which did nothing to help that lust was driving him crazy.

Hank led him from the building and around the back, stopping at the edge of a trail. "You feel it to?" he asked as he started up the trail.

"I do," Ryan agreed, following after him quickly.

"It's your senses," Hank tried to explain. "Your body senses my arousal and mine yours. I...You deserve more than just sex." He turned and faced the other man. "But I hope..." He sighed and shook his head. "Ryan, I like you a lot. I know we just met yesterday but I know what I want and I want you."

"What's holding you back?" Ryan asked boldly.

Hank hesitated. "I had a bad experience," he said finally. "I was about to take over as Alpha and - it doesn't really matter what happened, just that I learned a hard lesson. I'm warning you now, getting involved with me won't be easy. Not only is there the usual werewolf tendencies, but also my duties as Alpha to get in the way. Consider this your warning that it won't be easy."

Ryan laughed. "Thanks for the warning." He reached over and took Hank's hand. "Let me be the one thing that keeps you grounded." He smiled softly. "I don't want easy. I want you. I also want to play hockey and go to college. But I want to try with you more."

"It really won't be easy. I still have to spend a few more years in Sweden before moving over here permanently."

"What's in Sweden?" Ryan asked. "I thought the main governing body is here."

"It is, but my father and his pack are in Sweden."

"But you'll be here throughout the year, we can make it work," Ryan insisted.

"If you're sure you want to try," Hank said softly and pulled Ryan closer. "I can visit you during the year while you're in school and you can spend your summers in Sweden," he offered before leaning down and kissing Ryan slowly.

Ryan kissed him back enthusiastically. "And all vacations," he added.

"And all vacations," Hank agreed. He started back up the trail. "Let me show you the view," he whispered and guided Ryan in front of him, his hand ghosting across Ryan's ass.

Ryan barely suppressed the shudder of desire that Hank's touch caused as he walked up the trail. He knew what view he wanted to see.

Hank led him to the top and paused. "There's your college," he whispered and pointed toward a distant building. "And..." he trailed off as he looked deep into Ryan's eyes.

"There you are," Ryan smiled and leaned forward, kissing him softly.

"God, you drive me crazy," Hank admitted. "And I know little about you."

"I'm Ryan. I'm 18, going to play goalie for Michigan State in a few months. Brendan turned me three months ago. And I've never wanted anyone as much as you."

"Henrik, but my friends call me Hank. I'm also 18 and I play center. I'll be playing for the Swedish Elite League on and off until an NHL team drafts me. I want you too," he replied and kissed Ryan again. "Not here, though."

"Here is good," Ryan protested, pushing his hard cock against Hank's thigh.

"No. You deserve more. We both do," Hank told him. He hesitated a second. "You're positive you want this?"

"Yes," Ryan replied. "Whenever you're ready, I want you. I'm good with kissing though."

"Me too," Hank assured him and kissed him again, the kiss turning more passionate the longer it went on.

"Damn," Ryan muttered when they finally broke apart.

Hank nodded and grabbed his hand, pulling him back down the trail.

"Where are we going?" Ryan asked when they reached the bottom.

"I'm going to show you my house," Hank replied. "And then I'm going to show you the stars."

Ryan grinned and squeezed his hand tight. "Can't wait."

"Me neither," Hank assured him and continued to pull him toward his car. He pulled Ryan close and kissed him again. "I can't get enough," he whispered before pressing a final kiss to Ryan's lips and starting the car.

Ryan tapped his fingers impatiently against his leg. "You don't live far from here, right?"

"I wish I did," Hank replied. "Cause if we even think about doing anything tonight, I'm gonna embarrass myself." He started down the road and a few minutes later pulled onto the interstate.

A strained silence filled the car. "Hank?" Ryan said finally.

Hank stole a quick glance at Ryan. "Yeah? What's wrong? This is too fast, isn't it?"

"No," Ryan assured him quickly. "I just wanted to make sure it wasn't too fast for you."

"No, not too fast," Hank assured him. "I just need to warn you of something," he continued as he pulled into the parking lot. "I'm really sure that if we do anything, I'm going to come in seconds." He shrugged slightly. "I haven't been this turned on in a very long time."

"If we're being honest, I'm about to come in my pants," Ryan admitted. "Which I've never done."

"Then we'll do this as fast as we can to get the edge off," Hank offered as he got out of the car and walked to his door. "You comin?"

"Too fucking soon," Ryan laughed and hurried after him. They had barely walked through the door before Hank grabbed his shoulders and pinned him to the wall.

"Yeah," Hank agreed and rubbed their cocks together. He moaned loudly as they found an unsteady rhythm. "Ryan," he groaned and started to move faster.

"Hank," Ryan's groan echoed Hank's and his bit down against his neck, sucking bruisingly at it. "Fuck," he cried out a few seconds later.

"Yeah," Hank breathed. "That's better." He stepped away and walked into his bedroom. He reappeared a few minutes later wearing only a pair of shorts. He smiled and tossed a pair of shorts at Ryan. "Here," he said. "Sorry about that."

Ryan grinned at him sheepishly for a second before smirking. "Only be sorry if we're not going to do more than that."

"You bet that sweet ass," Hank smirked and playfully swatted Ryan's ass before reaching for their clothes. "Let me put these in the wash and then I'll give you a tour."

"Okay," Ryan agreed. He wandered around the room, shamelessly looking at photographs and knick-knacks until Hank returned. "We gonna start with the bedroom?" he asked with a wink.

Hank growled and walked quickly toward Ryan. He easily picked up the other werewolf and carried him into the bedroom. "My bed," he announced and dropped Ryan onto the bed. "Now, how do you want this?"

Ryan reached out, wrapped his legs around Hank and pulled him down on top of him. "You in me. Fast and hard."

"Yes," Hank agreed and quickly pulled off their shorts. He openly admired Ryan's naked body before looking into the other man's dark eyes. "I don't want this to be a one time thing."

"I wouldn't have pushed you so much if that was all I wanted," Ryan promised. He wrapped his hand around the back of Hank's neck and pulled him close for a soft kiss. "I want you as long as you'll have me."

Hank nodded and reached blindly for the lube. "You are sin walking," Hank muttered before pushing a slick finger inside Ryan's entrance and started stretching him quickly.

The low growl seemed to rumble through Ryan's entire body. "You ever look in a mirror?" he asked, clenching lightly around Hank's finger. "More."

Hank nodded and leaned down to kiss Ryan deeply as he pushed another finger inside. "Yes but I'm nothing compared to you. You...I'll be fighting off everyone with a stick." He smirked and quickly pushed a third finger inside. "You better not forget about me while I'm in Sweden."

"Me forget you? You're the one that's going to be in Sweden, working with other werewolves and playing hockey. You're the one that had better not forget me," Ryan retorted, spreading his legs wider in invitation.

"Just, graduate," he asked. "Graduate and get good grades." He pulled his fingers free and quickly covered his cock with the lube. "My destiny is being the Alpha and hopefully playing hockey." He smiled as he slowly started to push inside. "And being in you, and you in me, as much as possible."

Ryan smiled at him, half closing his eyes in pleasure as he hissed softly. "If my destiny is you being in me or me in you and hockey, I couldn't ask for a better one."

"Yeah," Hank moaned as he started to move slowly. "So tight," he whispered as he leaned down and kissed Ryan. "I hate fate," he admitted. "But I'm starting to like my destiny."


"Me too," Ryan agreed, arching toward him. "Fuck," he breathed.

Hank trailed off in a series of short moans and soft gasps before howling through clenched teeth.

Ryan dug his fingers into Hank's side. He knew that he was leaving bruises, but didn't care. "Hank!" he shouted and came suddenly and hard between them.

Hank howled a second time before coming deep inside Ryan's body. "Yes," he moaned. "That was so..." He took several deep breaths and collapsed next to the other man. "Amazing," he finally finished with a slight laugh.

"That was better than I hope," Ryan said, just as breathless. "Please tell me we can do that again."

"We will," Hank promised him. "But you're in me next." He stood and reached for Ryan's hand. "Your tour?" he offered.

"We're naked," Ryan pointed out.

"I live alone," Hank replied.

"We gonna bring the lube with us?"

Hank moaned. "Yes," he replied and picked up the tube.

"I'm really glad you didn't back out of this," Ryan told him hesitantly.

"Me too," Hank agreed and pulled Ryan close. "I've got a feeling we're going to be together for a while."

"I've got the same feeling," Ryan replied and closed the distance, kissing the other man softly.

As Hank kissed him back, his only thought was of the old song lyric, oh, what a wonderful feeling.

"Let's take that tour," Hank whispered as he rested their foreheads together. "I'm so glad I can trust you because I could easily say something totally..." He paused as he searched for the right word. "Mushy?" he offered and smiled.

Ryan smiled back. "Then I might have to do the scariest thing of all and say something mushy back," he said lightly.

"I'll save that for the second date," Hank replied. "And then we can both say mushy things." He grinned and kissed Ryan again.

"And what will we do on our third date?" Ryan asked with a large smile.

"I might just ask you to move in with me on our third date," Hank admitted.

"If our second date goes as well as our first date has, I just might say yes," Ryan said casually. "Do you have any food here?"

Hank laughed and guided Ryan into the kitchen. "Yes," he whispered against the back of the other man's neck. "Help yourself."

Ryan started opening cupboard doors randomly. He found a bag of pretzels and leaned against the counter and asked Hank around a mouthful of them, "Are things usually like this for werewolves?"

"Like what? Fast like this?" Hank smiled. "I've always been told that a werewolf knows his mate as soon as they are intimate. If you're not ready for a serious, and difficult, relationship then I'll understand."

Ryan stayed quiet for a few seconds. "Six months ago, if someone had told me that I'd find the guy I was gonna spend the rest of my life with before I went to college, I would've laughed my ass off. But then Brendan turned me and now I don't always know which way is up," he admitted. "If you're willing to deal with the fact that I might freak out once or twice, I know that I want you and I want to try this."

"I'll only give you want you're ready for," Hank promised him. "We won't mate yet and that way you'll be able to handle this easier."

"What happens when we mate?" Ryan asked. "No one has said."

"This'll sound so ... mushy but our hearts will know when we're ready to mate. It's like when we find our Puppies. We can be with them but they won't receive collars until they are completely comfortable." Hank shrugged. "We won't mate yet," he continued, not quite realizing he was started to babble. "Everything'll be different when we do. Or at least that's what they've told me."

"Are you nervous?" Ryan asked in surprise.

"A little," Hank admitted.

"I'm not going anywhere," Ryan assured him. "I'm not going to double-cross you or go tell the world that I'm sleeping with the most powerful werewolf. I am going to do my best to give you something relaxing to come home too after a hard day at the Council." He wrapped his arms around Hank's neck and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Thanks, that makes me feel better."

"Then I'm already doing my job well."

"I don't know much about mating," Hank admitted. "I just know that you are my mate and one day we will mate." He pulled Ryan closer. "We'll learn together."

Ryan leaned into the embrace. "I can't wait," he said honestly.

Hank smiled and leaned down, taking Ryan's mouth in a slow kiss. He wrapped his fingers through the other man's hair as he deepened the kiss. "Me neither," he agreed when they broke apart.

"Wanna have sex in your kitchen?" Ryan teased.

"Not yet," Hank replied and dropped to his knees, licking a broad strip up Ryan's cock. "I want you in me, on the bed. Right now, I want to taste you." He smirked. "The kitchen's a good place for that." He licked around the hard cock before taking him completely in his mouth and sucking lightly.

"Fuck!" Ryan half shouted as he grabbed onto the counter for support.

Hank slowly increased the pressure until he was able to swallow around the head of Ryan's cock. He ran his hands up the back of the other man's legs and pushed a finger inside Ryan's slightly loose opening.

Ryan could feel the growl rumbling through is body as he thrust lightly toward the heat of Hank's mouth. "Hank," he moaned happily as he wrapped his fingers through Hank's hair, keeping him in place.

Hank pushed a second finger inside and began sucking harder. He growled softly and started to thrust his fingers in and out of Ryan.

"Oh God," Ryan moaned, wrapping his fingers tighter in Hank's hair. "Gonna come," he tried to warn his lover.

Hank jerked and pulled Ryan closer, sucking harder until he felt Ryan's come on his tongue. "You taste fucking great," he growled as he stood and crashed their mouths together.

"Never wanted anything as much as you," Ryan gasped before kissing him again, their tongues battling for dominance of it.

"Same," Hank agreed and started to back Ryan toward the bedroom. "We'll tour later."

"Much later," Ryan grinned.

Hank shuddered and rubbed his erection into Ryan's thigh. "Yes."

Ryan wrapped his arms around Hank and held him tight. "I've never been so glad to be a werewolf."

"Me too," Hank agreed and slowly lowered them to the bed.

"Are you ready for the next round?" Ryan asked, pressing light kisses against the bruises he had left earlier.

"Yes," Hank agreed without hesitation. He ran his fingers along the small scratches on Ryan's chest. "As long as you are."

Ryan grinned and kissed him again. "I'm ready for anything."

"Have you ever done this before?" Hank asked. "You ever been inside a man before?" he arched toward Ryan and moaned softly.

"Once," Ryan said. "With a friend when we were both trying to figure things out."

"Good," Hank replied and handed Ryan the lube. "At least you know what you're doing."

"I won't hurt you," Ryan promised.

"The worst thing you can do to me is run out of here and start talking about us," Hank replied. "Sex isn't going to hurt me."

"I would never do that," Ryan told him firmly. He pushed a finger slowly against his opening. "Even if I didn't want you forever, I would never do that."

"I know," Hank replied and pulled Ryan down to kiss him softly. He pushed toward his lover's hand. "More," he begged.

Ryan nodded pushed a second finger in, scissoring them as began to stretch him carefully.

Hank's head rolled back as he started to moan loudly. "Yes," he groaned. "Go good." He started to thrust down on Ryan's fingers.

Ryan concentrated on stretching him completely before meeting his gaze again. "Are you ready?" he asked as he picked the lube up again.

"Yes," Hank nodded before howling softly. He took the lube from Ryan and carefully coated the other man's cock with the slick substance. "God, so hard." He spread his legs farther apart. "Please?"

Ryan nodded and ran his dick along Hank's cleft before pushing into him. He hissed in pleasure. "So tight."

"Ryan," Hank groaned. "Feels so good." He arched toward the other man and closed his eyes as a soft howl escaped his lips.

"I think - I think this isn't going to last long," Ryan warned him as he started thrusting lightly.

"We do it again," Hank told him as he pushed down. "I don't have to leave until October, we've got plenty of time."

"Good," Ryan said and pushed him harder, grinning when Hank cried out. "We're going to do this a lot."

"We'll only part when we have to," Hank muttered. "Cause you are going to - " He moaned loudly. "To school. I'm gonna come," he warned Ryan as their pace increased. "Soon."

"Me too," Ryan said. He looked deep into Hank's eyes as his pace faltered. "Come for me," he whispered as he wrapped his hand around Hank's cock and stroked firmly.

Hank cried out, the noise ending in a howl as he came hard between them.

Ryan came seconds later, his howl mixing with Hank's.

"Yes," Hank whispered as Ryan collapsed next to him. "Let's sleep. Tour when we can move again?"

Ryan nodded. "Great plan," he whispered, closing his eyes and relaxing against him.

"I have some every now and then," he said quietly and tightened his hold around Ryan.

He pressed a soft kiss against Ryan's hair when he was sure the other man was asleep. "Thank you," he whispered.

He smiled softly and curled closer to Ryan and closed his eyes.

End

No comments: